Saturday, December 27, 2008

Welcome Back Juliana


Oops, excuse me, it has been 6 months since I have blogged. Sounds so much like a church confession in the movies.

Well, first off, having CFS is no walk in the park, and has gotten in the way of a lot of things. And also, I was not sure I had an audience here, which I now intend to build, so, hello!

Hopefully the blog will now be a combination of reportage of my creative exploits, recipes I invent to work around various food sensitivities, and any useful information I may come across about CFS that may interest those of you who have it or know someone who does. The more I mention it the more it seems everyone seems to know someone who has CFS.

In that vein, my Mom found a really excellent CFS site, which I will attempt to put a link to here
This link is to the treatment protocol page, which was really powerful for me. It was after reading this page last week that I really felt unequivocally able to say, "I definitely have CFS". This page seemed to profile me exactly. So, that is both good and bad, as you can imagine. I would recommend poking around on the rest of the site as well.

I don't want to make this entry too long, because I know you internet readers in the modern age are in a hurry. So I will just say for those of you waiting for more Art Is Healthy t shirts; they will be coming in a few weeks. I sold out of the first run which is pretty fabulous, so I have to order more and start splatter painting in the garage.

Just for some stunning visuals, the photo on top is a double strand black silk necklace I posted recently on etsy; it seems the best, or more successful photos on etsy involve a lot of foreshortening and a bit of blur. So there you go.

Tune into the next blog post for more pics of fabulous jewelry, gluten free high protein corn bread that is not gross, and more Juliana exploits.

No comments: