Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lady Mary's Necklace on Downton Abbey

Well! I finally did it. I wanted to make a necklace that looked even more like the classic black long glass crystal necklace that Lady Mary wore in several of the early episodes of Downton Abbey. I am very pleased with the result! I love very long necklaces, and this one is 50 inches, so it can be worn long or wrapped around.I think it's very versatile and can be worn with so many types of outfits. I love designs and styles from the flapper/deco era so I particularly love this kind of thing. You can get your own Lady Mary Necklace at my Etsy store, just click on the Etsy Mini to your right or go to www.julianascretions.Etsy.com and click on the Downton Abbey Inspired Section. Just for you blog readers I will share a secret; I always include matching earrings with this necklace. Don't tell anyone, it's a surprise. :) I am going to work on some long chandelier type earrings to match I think.

No comments: