Friday, September 14, 2007

Supporting Women In Developing Countries



As of today, 25% of the purchase price of ANY NECKLACE on my website will be donated to www.buildanest.com/ . Nest, which is the shorthand for this nonprofit, displays works by artists and designers and takes a percentage to provide micro loans to women in developing countries. These loans allow them to start art or craft based entrepreneurial ventures, some of the products of which are sold again on NEST. You will soon see my items on the Nest site, and the above informaiton on my site. As they say "Shop to Save the World!" Visit my site at http://www.julianascreations.com/
The necklaces shown here are not on my site, but can be obtained by emailing me at julianascreations@yahoo.com and citing the title of the blog entry. Thanks. Matching earrings too!!

No comments: